Thursday, September 20, 2007

Democrats' Debate in Spanish Wins Praise from Non-Spanish Speakers


Miami, FL - Throngs of rejuvenated citizens rushed to the Miami-Dade library to register to vote following an indiscernible debate between Democrat presidential candidates. "For the first time, I felt like I really believed what they were saying," Aventura resident Emma Faber said, who admitted she couldn't understand a word they said through the overlay of interpreters. "Whenever I heard Hillary Clinton speak, I always thought she was just appeasing the crowd. Now that I don't know what she said, I'm starting to believe in her," Coral Gables resident Alan Jeske added. A poll after the debate revealed that 96% of voters are more likely to vote for a candidate when they don't listen to them.

No comments:

Click above button to get a button link to this blog