Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Test Crash Dummy Bolts


Spokane, WA – Volvo announced today that “Billy the Crash Test Dummy” submitted his letter of resignation. He cited frequent headaches, joint stiffness, whiplash, nightmares, and a lack of respect for his departure. “I’m tired of being called a dummy,” he wrote. “I know the car is going to crash. It’s my job.” Volvo spokeswoman Ginny McFarlane said that Billy is not the first dummy to come unglued. “He has been bent out of shape since his first day of work. I’m sure we'll have no problem finding a replacement,” she said. “Our company is filled with dummies.” As Billy waved goodbye, a dummy drove a new Volvo XC70 into his sternum. The results of the accident will be made public in the November issue of Car & Driver magazine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao! Nice one.

Ed & Jeanne said...

He should get his own TV show. He could come on right after that Caveman show.

Anonymous said...

Except this guy is actually funny.....caveman show is rotten.

Andrew said...

I don't even like the Caveman commericals. I can't imagine watching the show. Is it still on the air?

Click above button to get a button link to this blog