Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Jersey Woman Runs Three Minute Mile After Putting “Best Song Ever” on iPod


Teaneck, NJ – A housewife and mother of two cats ran a 3:07 mile around the Teaneck High School track this morning after adding Kanye West’s new song Champion to her iPod. “My previous best time was 8:45, which I ran after I added Seal’s Amazing and Trick Daddy’s Bet That” she said. “The Kanye song really made me go fast. I've listened to it a bunch of times now so I am starting to slow down,” she added. The woman would not predict if she would be able to break her record setting pace, however, she did mention that she is looking forward to the release of Dr. Dre's new album in December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.

SO TRUE......

Click above button to get a button link to this blog