Sunday, November 11, 2007

Piece of Junk Mail Almost Worth Opening


Orlando, FL – A resident of BriarWoods Apartments almost opened a piece of junk mail Monday after seeing the words “Important Account Information Enclosed” and "Final Notice" on the envelope. Several residents have reported the temptation to open their mail recently. “I never know if it’s a new credit card or something from my bank. Whenever I open it, I always get fooled so I just throw everything away,” the resident said. A recent study by students at Appalachian State University revealed that they were unable to conduct a study because they were too busy opening junk mail.

2 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

I had all that stuff forwarded to my ex wife...

Andrew said...

Nice. If I had an ex-wife, I would send it to her.

Andrew

Click above button to get a button link to this blog