Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Divorced NJ Man Rebounds Following Ebay Feedback Affirmations


Hackensack, NJ - After his third divorce, Flip Kurtz was beginning to question his self-worth. He found his first wife in bed with his car detailer, his second wife moved to San Francisco and married her girlfriend, and his third wife died in the Waco, Texas fire. In late 2007, after an unsuccessful job search on hotjobs.com (he couldn't figure out how to attach his resume), Flip decided to start buying junk on Ebay. He got much more than he bargained for. "My confidence shot up after CoinCollector54 told me that I'm an awesome Ebayer, fast payer, and a great communicator," he said. "My wives were never that nice to me." Although Flip admitted to falling in love with Ebay, he said he has no plans to get married for a fourth time. "When I get outbid in the final second, I get angry so I'm not ready to make any long term commitments," he explained. "Right now, I'm just working on building my feedback score and monitoring my watch list. I've cancelled most of my plans because they conflict with the items ending soon. At the moment, I'm just focused on winning a Howdy Doody doll with a slight scratch on the forehead."

No comments:

Click above button to get a button link to this blog