Saturday, July 7, 2007

L.A. Fitness Member Insists He Will Continue Daydreaming


Deerfield Beach, FL – Barry McCracken has been a member of L.A. Fitness for three months. During that time, he gained 12 pounds, which is six pounds short of his goal. Gym trainers and members have observed McCracken sitting on equipment for extended periods of time without exercising. “I took a spinning class last week and never even pedaled,” McCracken gleefully admitted. “Yesterday, I sat on the sit-up bench for a half-hour before some lady dressed like Bette Midler in Ruthless People asked me to move,” he added. Several members have complained that McCracken is hogging machines and causing them to lose motivation. “I’m not going anywhere until I reach my target weight gain. I’ve got stuff to think about anyway,” McCracken said.

Click above button to get a button link to this blog