Friday, June 8, 2007

Bush Creeps Out Merkel at G8 Summit


Heiligendamm, Germany - President Bush joined world leaders this week to discuss global climate change, nuclear weapons, and trade agreements. "The guy gives me the heebie-jeebies," German Chancellor Angela Merkel said. "The last time I saw George, he tried massaging my shoulders. When I spoke with him on the phone last night, he asked me what I was wearing." White House Advisor Karl Rove defended the President's question by insisting Bush thought it would be neat if all of the leaders matched their outfits. "Angelina, or Angie as I like to call her, we're friends," Bush said. "We're collaborators. We coordinate. Our alliance is rooted in collaboration and coordination. She sort of looks like a man so I thought the German folks would like it if we both wore a blue suit." Later in the evening, Bush added, "As the Queen of her country, she has many duties and I respect her stewardship. I look forward to working with Angie and the other V8 leaders to bring about important changes here in Asia."

Click above button to get a button link to this blog